Sufficient technology and Internet access are required to complete coursework when you take a course for the Bachelor of Professional Studies and Comprehensive Major in Organizational Leadership and Communication.
Minimum Hardware Specifications:
- High-speed connection to the Internet
- CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive: Note that some software may require a DVD drive for installation.
- Hard drive: 160GB
- Monitor and graphics card capable of 1024 x 768 display (minimum)
- Stereo sound card, speakers and/or headset, microphone
- A webcam may be required in some courses. Check with your Student Services adviser.
If you have a slow Internet connection, you may want to look for an alternative source such as satellite or wireless offered by a mobile provider.
Click Technical Support Portal for more information about minimum system requirements, supporting operating systems, supporting browsers, system check for plug-ins, and computer and Internet security information.
If you need technical support while doing your coursework, you may contact UW-Extension Continuing Education, Outreach and E-Learning (CEOEL) Tech Support toll free at 1-877-724-7883 or by email at email@example.com. CEOEL staff are the people who work with your instructors to set up the Bachelor of Professional Studies courses.